Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #59

I apoligize for the last 2 weeks.  I had (or thought I had) set DIY Thrifty Thursday on auto post but found out later that it either didn't post at 5:30 Wed. like I planned, or that it did post but the Linky wasn't there. grrrrr Let's hope this party goes as planned! ☺

Here are some of my favorites from last week:
Custom Map; Laughter and Grace 
I love this idea.  I'm going to use it to keep track of our family travels.

Homemade Tortillas; Shabby Gals
I never knew it was so easy! Can't wait to try these!

Bath Pouf Bunny; Crafty Journal
Super cute! I'm thinking Easter baskets or gifts.

Spring Wreath; Organized living solutions
This wreath is "spunky" I think it's looks really neat. 

Shirt to Pants tutorial; How do U like them apples
Great upcycle idea!

If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101

Now on to the party!
  1. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101. I don't require it on your post because I know how annoying that can get. Mention it or post the button anywhere on your blog, FB page, Twitter is great. Thanks! :)
  3. Share the Love! Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. thanks Michelle for the linky party! I just saw the angry birds cake pop up. OMG.. it's adorable!

    laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LOTS for hosting. XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michelle, thanks so much for featuring my spring wreath :-) :-) :-)
    and of course also for hosting this lovely party.
    have a fabulous day
    love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I learn how to join a linky party I will join in. Until then I will just enjoy what others have posted,
    Thank you & Blessings
    Nina

    atirinspireddecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Jutta's spring wreath!
    Thanks for hosting, Michelle.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my wraps, I hope you try them! Thanks for hosting this party once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my post. I hope you enjoy tracking your family's travels!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.