Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #62



YAY, It's DIY Thursday!!! AND at my house it's SPRING BREAK!!!!!! Can life get any better before Summer vacation? LOL

Here's a few you may have missed last week:

Rag Quilt; Sew Fantastic
I love the look of these, but I've never seen how to do them. Great tutorial.

Canvas Photo Prints; Renewed Upon a Dream
Great idea and so simple!

Decorative Balls; Ashley's Dandelion Dreams
These turned out so cute!

Laundry Basket Wreath; Freaking Craft
Great upcycle project!

Chocolate Cream Pie; It's Overflowing
Yum!



If you were featured, be sure to grab the "I was featured" button below for your site!

thrifty101






Now on to the party!
  1. Link up any projects you have done yourself. Even if you didn't "create" the idea or invent the recipe, you still made it yourself.
  2. Link back to Thrifty 101 somewhere on your blog and help promote DIY Thrifty Thursdays, the bigger the party, the better! THANKS! Buttons are found HERE or you can just add a little link this: Thrifty101. I don't require it on your post because I know how annoying that can get. Mention it or post the button anywhere on your blog, FB page, Twitter is great. Thanks! :)
  3. Share the Love! Visit other bloggers and leave a comment, you might just make someone's day.

    Pin It!

    8 comments:

    1. Michelle...Thank you for hosting and for the SUPER BIG treat of being featured! I love linking up here at thifty 101 each week! XO, Aimee

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my rag quilt!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much for another great party, Michelle!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you so much for the feature! It seriously made me day!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yea! Thank you so much for featuring my photo transfer! Great party :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for hosting! I linked up a recipe for a old favorite - BROWNIES! But, a super simple recipe I created from scratch one day ;).

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks for hosting! I linked up my Envelope System Wallet! It is a lot better than those old paper envelopes floating in your purse! I am your newest follower and hope that you stop by sometime to follow me back! http://www.nstitchesdesigns.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks for much for hosting! I linked up my super cheap spring wreath made from a cardboard box and natural sisal. Thanks again!

      Susanne

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.