Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DIY Thrifty Thursday #92





Due to Thanksgiving last week, we've had a little time off. That means you all have double the incredible ideas right??? LOL If your holiday was anything like mine it involved lots of online shopping in your pj's. :)

The Holidays are coming so it's time to really show off and share your ideas!

Here's a reminder from our last DIY Thrifty Thursday:

Crafty Journal; Recipe card holder
This is a great idea and can be used for any occasion.
Joyful Homemaking; Preparing for Guests 
Fun ideas that will come in handy at my house next month!
Better Organized Living; Pottery Barn Inspired Wreath
So cute!
Shades of Safhire; Ornament Wreath
I bought some ornaments like this to do a wreath with....now to find the time...:)
I'm always a sucker for a makeover. It looks great!

Thank you once again to everyone for linking up your ideas!   If you were featured, be sure to grab an "I was Featured" button below.



thrifty101

  • Link any projects, crafts, recipes. NEW ENTRIES ONLY PLEASE
  • Stay around a while and check out some other links 
  • Have fun and spread the word about DIY Thrifty Thursdays!  Become a follower, list DIY Thrifty Thursday on your Link Party roll, there is a button tab at the top of the page.:)  The more the merrier!
Show and tell time! :)

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link parties you host! And thank you for featuring my recipe / photo holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hosting! I know it can be a lot of work. Thank you. :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Michelle- I love joining your fun parties! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my first time linking here! Thank you so much for hosting a great link party. I spend a few hours a day looking for free Kindle books on self-sufficiency topics and love to share them. I hope you and lots of other people find some you love.

    Gratefully
    Natalia
    http://preputilityvehicle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my wreath :) How kind of you. There is so much inspiration in these parties and such creativity. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting and for featuring me :) I'm so excited! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.