Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DIY Thrifty Thursday #95





 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Winter break is almost over. I've had quite an eventful 2 weeks. We had 40 family members in town and we were doing activities every day with them. We've had a few days of quite in our own home, and the kids go back to school on Thursday. I'm SO ready to be back on a schedule. 

I have a few Financial topics I'm going to be posting over this month to help with your New Years goals, so be on the look out for them! :)  In the mean time.....our last DIY Thrifty Thursday was quite some time ago, here's a refresher if you missed it:

 Rae Gun Ramblings: Cheater Cake Bites
LOVE the cheater way!

Storybook Reality: Strawberry Santa's
Christmas is over, but these are ADORABLE!

Joyful Homemaking Snowman Snacks
Good all winter long!

Pinkie for Pink: Smore Brownies
Yum!

Fields of Basil: Easy Appetizers
Easy Appetizers when company comes over.

Thank you for linking up your ideas!  If you were featured, be sure to grab an "I was Featured" button below.



thrifty101

  • Link any projects, crafts, recipes. NEW ENTRIES ONLY PLEASE
  • Stay around a while and check out some other links 
  • Have fun and spread the word about DIY Thrifty Thursdays!  Become a follower, list DIY Thrifty Thursday on your Link Party roll, there is a button tab at the top of the page.:)  The more the merrier!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cake bites but I'm a little distracted by that smores cake I think I've got to try them right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those features look so yummy! You really know how make a girl hungry! ;-) Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my S'mores Brownies! I really appreciate the feature!

    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for showing my snowman snacks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one.